Tuesday 13 October 2009

Upcoming Shows


This year at the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair, I will be showing my new range of smaller scale work which continues to blur boundary between design and the drawn line. Amongst my wall art, will be my new Table Top range which sees my unique drawing style collaborate with furniture design.

Pop by STAND 136 to see it all first hand, buy or even commission something unique and meet me!!


And here's a little glimpse of some of my new work......


I am also showing some work at the

Click here for more info
Thursday 22nd-Sunday 25th October at: Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ

Look out for my pins & thread on the New British Artists stand (next to the bar.....can't miss it)


And finally....before I forget, guess who is the recent recipient of the Crafts Council Development Award.......yes, moi!!

Exciting stuff....it's onwards & upwards from here

Hopefully see you in Manchester next week!!

1 comment:

  1. Whaou ! Great work again !! I really like the man with the dog it looks like a drawing... Bravo !

    ReplyDelete