Thursday 29 April 2010

Coast to Coast

The past while has been a bit busy and I'v fallen a bit behind on my blogging so lots and lots of news. First things first is Coast to Coast , an exhibition at Palterman & Thomas Gallery Swansea which runs until the 20th May.......catch it if you can!!

Heres a little glimspe of some of the work I have on show....
Fastnet Rock 
Seagulls

Also showing in Coast to Coast is Adele Brereton; a fabulous jeweller who I recently meet at a Crafts Council networking event, so I thought I'd give a lil'shout out to her. She is also showing at Collect from the 14-17 May at the Saatchi Gallery

Lots more news still to come so stay tuned!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow O_O I´m totally fascinated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work..really facinates mex Wish l could actually see the real thing..maybe one day! lynda

    ReplyDelete