Wednesday 23 June 2010

Not long now........

Heres a sneaky peak at what will be happening at Manchester Craft & Design Centre next week.....
Getting myself all packed and sorted for my trip UP NORTH and thought I'd pop a few pics of some of my new work up.......
All of which will be on show alongside my Threadbare installation which opens on the 3rd July.



ugh also....found some lovely article on me today.....heres a link..... thanks UKhandmade!!
and another by Indie Quarter......thank you!!

I'll have lots more pics when I get back from manchestaaaa of the completed installation..... sooo watch this space!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your exhibition. I love the craft centre, great shops and yummy food, so I will definitely come and see your work.
    Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you via UKHandmade, good luck with exhibition! look forward to seeing more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is incredible. i'm so inspired.
    i found you reading www.catchcamera.com, so glad that i did!!!

    ReplyDelete